Payment and shipping conditions
1. All orders are processed by us immediately and are usually handed over to DHL/Deutsche Post for shipment to you within 24 hours after ordering. Our aim is to deliver to you as quickly as possible!
2. We normally ship all products from our range with DHL/Deutsche Post as an insured and registered parcel. Your parcel is automatically insured up to 500 Euros - no additional costs for you! So there is no risk for you as a buyer!
3. As soon as your shipment has been dispatched, you will receive an e-mail informing you of this. You can track your parcel in the DHL shipment portal. This means you are always informed about the current location of your shipment and when it will be delivered. Simply enter the shipment number and off you go to track your shipment.
4. We only ship in tested and stable shipping boxes with sufficient filling material (e.g. cushioning chips) for the greatest possible protection against transport damage. You should receive the products you have purchased safely! 5.
5. It goes without saying that our packaging is registered with the German Grüner Punkt. Our ZSVR registration number is: DE3648502351432.
6. You should immediately report any transport damage to DHL (the carrier) and to us in writing with proof (photo). Reporting damage to DHL/Deutsche Post works as follows:
a) If you recognise the damage to the package directly upon delivery, you have the option of not accepting the package and having it returned. In doing so, you should be sure to add the remark on the DHL delivery document that you do not accept the parcel because it is damaged.
b) If you only notice the transport damage after accepting the goods, you can of course still create a damage report afterwards. You can download the damage report here and on the DHL website.
After you have completed the damage report, please take the damaged parcel and the completed damage report to a DHL branch. Please bring the parcel in its entirety as you received it. This also means any padding or protective film, etc. It is important to prove that the parcel was packed well and securely. At the DHL branch, the parcel will then be accepted and subjected to a packaging check.
1 Terms of payment
1.1 The following payment methods or payment service providers are available to you for payment:
- Advance payment by bank transfer
1.2 Further details on our general terms of payment as well as the terms of payment of the respective payment methods or payment service providers can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.
2 Terms of delivery
2.1 We deliver to the following delivery areas: Germany, Europe, North and South America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia.
2.2 We deliver via the following shipping company:
2.3 We deliver to the following shipping methods:
- Parcel delivery
- collection by the customer
2.4 Unless otherwise stated in the respective offer or the selected shipping method, the delivery time for deliveries within Germany is 1 - 3 days and for deliveries abroad 3 - 21 days (depending on the respective country) after conclusion of the contract or, in the case of advance payment, after your payment has been instructed.
2.5 In the case of collection by the customer, we will make the goods available for collection within the delivery time specified above or in the respective offer and inform you of this by e-mail or telephone.
3 Shipping costs, incl. 500 € insurance
For the delivery of our goods, the shipping costs listed below apply:
Deliveries within Germany: The shipping costs amount to a flat rate of 5.90 EUR (incl. statutory VAT).
Deliveries to other EU countries (excl. Switzerland & Great Britain): The shipping costs amount to a flat rate of 13.90 EUR (including statutory VAT).
Deliveries to Switzerland: The shipping costs amount to a flat rate of 15.90 EUR (excluding statutory VAT).
Deliveries to Great Britain: The shipping costs amount to a flat rate of 15.90 EUR (excluding statutory VAT).
Deliveries to all other countries outside Europe: The shipping costs are a flat rate of 39.90 EUR (excluding VAT).
If you order products for delivery outside the EU, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which will be levied once the delivery reaches its destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you, the buyer. We have no control over these fees.