Of course, our packaging is registered at the Grüner Punkt. Our ZSVR registration number is: DE3648502351432.
1. All orders are immediately processed by us and normally passed within 24 hours to DHL for shipment to you. Our goal is to deliver as fast as possible!
2. We ship all products normally with DHL as an insured and registered package. Your package delivery is automatically insured up to 500 Euro – at no additional cost for you! Hence there is no risk for you as a buyer!
3. Once your shipment is dispatched, you will receive an e-mail link to the direct on-line tracking of your parcel on the DHL website. Thus you are always informed where your shipment is currently located and when they will be delivered. Simply enter the tracking number and you're on the shipment tracking.
4. We ship exclusively in proven and stable shipping carton with enough packing material (such as upholstered chips) to the greatest possible protection against transport damage. You should receive the purchased products safe.
5. Any transport damage must be reported in writing with evidence (photo) immediately to DHL (the distributor) and us! The claim with DHL works as follows:
a) If you see the damage to the package directly at the delivery, you have the option not to accept the package and send it back. You should definitely record on the DHL delivery document that you do not accept the package because it is damaged.
b) If you notice any transport damage after you have receipt the package (DHL has left you), you can of course still subsequently create a damage report. The download of the claim form can be found here or on the DHL website.
Once you have completed the claim form, please bring the damaged parcel and the completed claim form to a DHL office. Please bring the package, as you received it. This also means any packing material etc. It is important to prove that the package was well packed! In the DHL office, the packet is then accepted and reviewed.
6. If you order products for delivery outside the EU, this may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges.
7. As of 01.09.2016 the so-called ODR Regulation applies! This so-called ODR Regulation (Online Dispute Resolution), the introduction of an independent, impartial, transparent, effective, quick and fair way to extrajudicial settlement of disputes to provide. These disputes may arise from the cross-border online sale of goods or the provision of services within the EU.
The following link connects you to the online dispute resolution service for consumers: Online Dispute Resolution
The shipping costs (transportation and packaging costs) at a glance:
|Countries / Regions||Shipping costs in Euro €|
|Europe (excl. Germany)||12,90 €|
|All countries outside Europe||29,90 €|