In 1928, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG acquired the Eisenach vehicle factory founded in 1896. With the division of Germany after World War II, the strange situation arose that BMWs were now produced in both western and eastern Germany. In 1951, BMW in Munich passed a court order that no vehicles should be manufactured in Eisenach for export to western countries under the BMW logo. From 1 July 1952, the cars from Eisenach were therefore called EMW, and instead of the blue and white, they bore a red and white emblem.
Product no.: AC 06034
Designer Paul Bracq developed the BMW sports coupé on behalf of the influential BMW dealer Max "Maxie" Hoffmann from the USA.
can be shipped within 1-3 days