Willys Aero was a series of American cars that Willys-Overland launched in Toledo, Ohio in 1952. It was the first post-war Willys car series. The new pontoon-shaped cars were designed by Phil Wright and designed by Clyde Paton. The wheelbase of the two-door sedans was 2743 mm and they were equipped with six-cylinder in-line engines with a displacement of 2640 cm³ (bore × stroke = 79.5 mm × 88.9 mm). The 1955 Willys Bermuda was the successor to the Aero-Eagle hardtop, a last attempt by Willys to improve its meager sales.