The Lancia Loraymo was a design study by industrial designer Raymond Loewy, which followed the BMW 507 (1957; Autocult 06004). The car was presented at the Paris Motor Show in 1960 and is based on the chassis of the Lancia Flaminia. The 2.5-liter V6 engine also comes from this model, but received an increase in performance from Nardi & Danese. With three Weber double carburettors and a modified camshaft, the car developed 150 hp (instead of the original 119 hp). Loewy himself drove the prototype in everyday life for a few more years before selling it. After the car was decommissioned and the original engine was lost, the car returned to Lancia in Italy in the 1970s. Here the car was restored and again fitted with a suitable engine. The Lancia Loraymo is still part of the fleet of the Fiat Group's works museum in Turin. It is exhibited at various classic car events across Europe.