Product no.: Franstyle00174
The Simca Fulgur (meaning flash) was a concept car designed in 1958 by Robert Opron for Simca and first displayed at the 1959 Geneva Auto Show. The concept car was intended to show what cars in the year 2000 would look like. It was to be nuclear powered, a range of 5,000 km, guided by radar, equipped with a computer for autonomous driving, voice controlled, and it used only two wheels balanced by gyroscopes when driven at over 150 km / h.
Limitation: 200 pieces