Product no.: ABC3696
Maserati introduced the A6G/54 in 1954 at the Paris Auto Show. It was an evolution of Maserati's first postwar sports car - the A6 series. Several body styles were available on the A6G/54 chassis. The coachwork created by Carrozzeria Zagato of Milan were of lightweight aluminum and often served dual purposes as a road car and for racing. Zagato Berlinettas were built in at least three distinct body styles during 1955 and 1956 with a total of 21 examples created. This particular example is a late-production A6G/54 and the last Zagato Berlinetta built. It was ordered by Charles Rezzaghi for his dealership, Mille Miglia Motors Inc. of San Francisco.