Product no.: CCC 2028
Although H.J. Mulliner designed coachwork for C. S. Rolls' personal two-seater Silver Ghost roadster, it was not until 1928 that the firm began to regularly display its hand-crafted bodies on a Rolls-Royce chassis. From that year on, H.J. Mulliner always exhibited at least one Rolls-Royce chassis graced with their custom coachwork.
Between the wars, H.J. Mulliner constructed hundreds of fine bodies for mounting on Rolls-Royce chassis. Rolls-Royce acquired Mulliner in 1959 and merged it with Park Ward which they had owned since 1939 forming Mulliner-Park Ward in 1961.